Today a study was published in the journal Copeia detailing how lizards at the cool northern edge of their range energetically manage in an excessively cool climate. The results of this study could provide useful information regarding lizard range shifts resulting from climate change. Lead author of the study was Sean Powers (yes, a Powers lab progeny) who is currently a Ph.D, student at Virginia Commonwealth University. Click here to download the paper.
- Audio long read: These six countries are about to go to the Moon June 27, 2022
- Bacterial envelope built to a peptidoglycan tune June 27, 2022
- How the peanut trade prolonged slavery June 27, 2022
- WHO declines to label monkeypox a global emergency June 25, 2022
- In the Balkans, researchers mobilize to protect a wild river June 24, 2022
- Poliovirus in London sewage sparks alarm June 23, 2022
Powers Lab Links