Congratulations to the Powers Lab’s own Natalie Amodei who was awarded a Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid-of-Research for her proposal entitled “Can hummingbirds upregulate evaporative heat dissipation during hovering to compensate for loss of passive heat transfer at high temperatures?” Natalie will use the grant to help fund her research in Arizona this summer.
- Physicists make most precise measurement ever of neutron’s lifetime October 15, 2021
- How I wrote a pop-science book October 15, 2021
- A thousand words, unspoken October 15, 2021
- Proteomic basis of modulation of postischemic fibrosis by MSC exosomes October 15, 2021
- Transcytosis within PVN capillaries: a mechanism determining both hypertension-induced blood-brain barrier dysfunction and exercise-induced correction October 15, 2021
- Contribution of tetrodotoxin-sensitive, voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV1) to action potential discharge from mouse esophageal tension mechanoreceptors October 15, 2021