Congratulations to the Powers Lab’s own Natalie Amodei who was awarded a Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid-of-Research for her proposal entitled “Can hummingbirds upregulate evaporative heat dissipation during hovering to compensate for loss of passive heat transfer at high temperatures?” Natalie will use the grant to help fund her research in Arizona this summer.
- Designing nano-sized chemotherapy May 17, 2021
- Settling in: the first four years of a lab leader May 17, 2021
- The singing neutrino Nobel laureate who nearly bombed Nevada May 17, 2021
- Preserved glycemic control and baroreflex efficacy in young adult hypertensive female obese Zucker rats May 12, 2021
- Sympathetic Activation due to Limb Venous Distension Is Preserved during Muscle Metaboreceptor Stimulation May 12, 2021
- Calcium isotope fractionation by osteoblasts and osteoclasts, across endothelial and epithelial cell barriers and with binding to proteins May 12, 2021