Congratulations to the Powers Lab’s own Natalie Amodei who was awarded a Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid-of-Research for her proposal entitled “Can hummingbirds upregulate evaporative heat dissipation during hovering to compensate for loss of passive heat transfer at high temperatures?” Natalie will use the grant to help fund her research in Arizona this summer.
- Skull and vertebral bone marrow are myeloid cell reservoirs for the meninges and CNS parenchyma July 22, 2021
- Heterogeneity of meningeal B cells reveals a lymphopoietic niche at the CNS borders July 22, 2021
- Revealing enzyme functional architecture via high-throughput microfluidic enzyme kinetics July 22, 2021
- Anemic Hypoxemia Reduces Myoblast Proliferation and Muscle Growth in Late Gestation Fetal Sheep July 21, 2021
- Identification of a novel distension-evoked motility pattern in the mouse uterus July 21, 2021
- Signal-averaged resting sympathetic transduction of blood pressure: is it time to account for prevailing muscle sympathetic burst frequency? July 21, 2021