Congratulations to the Powers Lab’s own Natalie Amodei who was awarded a Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid-of-Research for her proposal entitled “Can hummingbirds upregulate evaporative heat dissipation during hovering to compensate for loss of passive heat transfer at high temperatures?” Natalie will use the grant to help fund her research in Arizona this summer.
- Deltacron: the story of the variant that wasn’t January 21, 2022
- Coronapod: COVID death toll is likely millions more than official counts January 21, 2022
- Why scientists are racing to develop more COVID antivirals January 21, 2022
- Reply to Fadel et al. January 19, 2022
- Effects of an acute exercise bout in hypoxia on extracellular vesicle release in healthy and prediabetic subjects January 19, 2022
- LPS versus Poly I:C model: comparison of long-term effects of bacterial and viral maternal immune activation on the offspring January 19, 2022
Powers Lab Links