Welcome to the newest member of the Powers Lab, senior biology major Rosey Elting. Rosey joined the lab to gain research experience in preparation for graduate school following her graduation from George Fox next Fall. This Summer Rosey will travel to Arizona where she will measure maximum feeding rate in the four hummingbird species that have been the focus of the NASA project the past three years. Current Rosey is busy working in the lab to work out the serial interface between the balances she will use in her experiments and the laptop computers that will be used to record data.
- Audio long read: These six countries are about to go to the Moon June 27, 2022
- Bacterial envelope built to a peptidoglycan tune June 27, 2022
- How the peanut trade prolonged slavery June 27, 2022
- WHO declines to label monkeypox a global emergency June 25, 2022
- In the Balkans, researchers mobilize to protect a wild river June 24, 2022
- Poliovirus in London sewage sparks alarm June 23, 2022
Powers Lab Links