Welcome to the newest member of the Powers Lab, senior biology major Rosey Elting. Rosey joined the lab to gain research experience in preparation for graduate school following her graduation from George Fox next Fall. This Summer Rosey will travel to Arizona where she will measure maximum feeding rate in the four hummingbird species that have been the focus of the NASA project the past three years. Current Rosey is busy working in the lab to work out the serial interface between the balances she will use in her experiments and the laptop computers that will be used to record data.
- Miniature organs to heal damaged livers June 24, 2021
- A sensitive strategy for tumour surveillance June 24, 2021
- Deleted coronavirus genome sequences trigger scientific intrigue June 24, 2021
- Occupational heat exposure and the risk of chronic kidney disease of non-traditional origin in the United States June 23, 2021
- Body mass-normalized moderate dose of dietary nitrate intake improves endothelial function and walking capacity in patients with peripheral artery disease June 23, 2021
- Impact of age and cyclooxygenase inhibition on the hemodynamic response to acute cognitive challenges June 23, 2021